miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Lessons learned on the fincas:


-weeds=mulch
-“collecting firewood” sometimes means hiking into the woods with a machete and cutting down  dry trees
-different ovens work differently, but they sll mske delicious bread
-I can learn to like everything
-ants are devil animals and their bites hurt
-cats/dogs don’t need special food leftovers is fine
-(semi-learned) how to kill, skin, and prepare a chicken
- I want to wake-up to mountains everyday
-I can live far far far far far away from a city
- I never ever ever again want to work with birds/eggs
- I like folkloric music of the Andes
-The sound of the quena is extremely powerful
-(re-learned) sometimes I am shy
-if you don’t finish all of the food you are served, it is assumed that you didn’t like their cooking
-mountain ppl spot, whistle, and see ppl from across the mountains  and then proceed to yell (AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!!)
-I like running through, up, and down mountains
-running up mountains barefoot is easier than running down barefoot

-my feetsies are delicate and don’t like shoes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario