lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Arriving to and life at the hostel:
I may have been a little off with my planning....as in night fall came and  I was not safely checked into hostel. I got off of the bus and followed all of the directions I was given in circles around where I wanted to go.  I began to think that this was all an evil plan.

finally though I found it. yay heaven. yes cold showers. yes to it being hot enough not to even think twice about it. yes to washing my dress in the shower and then wearing it whilst it dried yess to a million aussies, 1 berber,, 1 german, 1 swiss, 1 rolo, other people, 1 beer, too much smoke 1 pool a dozen hammocks. yes ye to everything being glorious.

guess who dropped her toothbrush in the communal showers and who decided that she was going to suck it up because it was the first day and losing a toothbrush on the first day was unacceptable. But then, a friend mentioned athletes foot of the mouth and guess what! I added tooth brush to tomorrow morning's shopping list!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario