domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Back again with slightly more knowledge!
When I got out of the Santa Marta airport and crossed the street, I saw:

and...
 And as I continually told the taxi driver "no gracias" I brought my things over to the very edge of the water and I started with just my feet in the ocean, but couldn't resist. I dove in dress and all.
Silly taxi driver, I know you will charge me 20,000 pesos and I know the bus will charge me 1,200 pesos.
Para que sepas, este agua (arriba) es genial para curar las alergias contagiosas! lol
 I walked to some over here (below)and got food. it was then about 6 and i was suppose to check into the hostel at 7pm so i decided it was a good time to get on my way.
 MOUNTAINS MOUNTAINS MOUNTAINS MY MOUNTAINS. EVERYWHERE MOUNTAINS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMUSIC MY PEOPLE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH The joys of riding public transportation in Colombia! an 11 year old boy stands in the door way (making me jealous with his) whistling; he yells "a la orden" at the persons on the street and they either give him pesos as they get on (me) OR  they get on and sit down and he comes later (more common esp with women). AND NONE of them look as confused as I do at this system. Additionally, if you are owed change  you proceed to a seat and the boy will find you and give you your change after everyone in that area is on the bus. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario